Pure Copper Jug, Hammered Design, Pitcher with Brass Designer Lid, Serving water
Product Descriptions :
|Sku||Weight (Gram)||Volume (ML)||Dimension (inch)|
|IAV-CC-1-108-2||350||1000||6.5" X 3.6"|
|IAV-CC-1-108-4||400||1450||8.7" X 3.7"|
|IAV-CC-1-108-6||490||2000||9.5" X 4.7"|
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.