Pure Copper Jug, Hammered Design, Storage Drinking water Pitcher
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.