Pure Copper Bottle, Royal Blue Printed Flower Design, Leak Proof water Bottle
|IAV-CC-7-127-900||900||240||10" X 3"|
|IAV-CC-7-127-1000||1000||310||10.5" X 2.8"|
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.