Pure Copper Bottle with glass & Gift Box, Hammered Design, Leak Proof Bottle, Diwali Marriage party Gift Set
- Clean your copperware by hand and avoid dishwasher as the detergent can cause oxidation leading to permanent damage.
- Use a solution of equal quantities vinegar or lemon juice and salt diluted with some water at such times but don't use it regularly.
- Avoid scratchy cleaners like steel wool.
- A simple, soft cleaning liquid on soap base, hot water and a soft washing cloth is best for daily use.
- Use Copper Shining Powder for cleaning the copper utensils. Completely safe and gentle on hands.
- Copper Utensils Tarnish from time to time. This is Normal for an Authentic Copper utensils.
Many Customers Love the Vintage/Antique Tarnished Look, but Care Instructions for Minimizing and Removing Tarnish are Provided with Order. Instructions: Copper utensils needs to be cleaned at regular interval for removing the dark marks. Dark marks are formed due to oxidization process. It is the basic nature of a Pure Copper that it oxidizes when it comes in the contact of air and water.
Product Descriptions : -
|Â Sku||Material||weight total ( Gram )||Volume ( ML )Â||Dimension ( Inch )Â||Color|
|IAV-DGS-120-3-600||Copper||545||Bottle : 600 ML Glass : 300 ML||7" X 2.5"||Brown|
|IAV-DGS-120-3-900||Copper||640||Bottle : 900 ML Glass : 300 ML||10" X 3"||Brown|
|IAV-DGS-120-3||Copper||665||Bottle : 1000 ML Glass : 300 ML||10.3" X 3"||Brown|